The Department of Labor (DOL) Solicitor, M. Patricia Smith, told an audience at the national meeting of the American Bar Association earlier this month that they will step up their focus on worker misclassification in an effort to probe into unfair labor … Continue reading
- Mad as Hell at the IRS!
- Incorporation 101 for the Social Enterprise
- May 15 is Calendar Year Tax-Exempt Orgs Form 990 Filing Deadline
- UBI Liability – Why the IRS Final Compliance Report for Colleges and Universities is Required Reading for All Nonprofits
- Why You Should Care about the Duty of Care
- Delays at the IRS. What’s Going On?
- IRS Expansion of the Voluntary Classification Settlement Program – Benefit or Risk?
- Canada Creates a New Hybrid Legal Form for Social Enterprise