On July 25, the House Ways and Means Committee held the second in a series of hearings focusing on the nonprofit sector. Committee members heard opinions on organizational and compliance issues related to 501(c)(3) public charities, including the increasingly complex … Continue reading
- Mad as Hell at the IRS!
- Incorporation 101 for the Social Enterprise
- May 15 is Calendar Year Tax-Exempt Orgs Form 990 Filing Deadline
- UBI Liability – Why the IRS Final Compliance Report for Colleges and Universities is Required Reading for All Nonprofits
- Why You Should Care about the Duty of Care
- Delays at the IRS. What’s Going On?
- IRS Expansion of the Voluntary Classification Settlement Program – Benefit or Risk?
- Canada Creates a New Hybrid Legal Form for Social Enterprise