In May of 2011, after achieving the requisite number of points on our B Lab assessment, Perlman & Perlman joined the community of B Corps, now numbering over 500 businesses throughout the United States and abroad. As stated in our … Continue reading
- Mad as Hell at the IRS!
- Incorporation 101 for the Social Enterprise
- May 15 is Calendar Year Tax-Exempt Orgs Form 990 Filing Deadline
- UBI Liability – Why the IRS Final Compliance Report for Colleges and Universities is Required Reading for All Nonprofits
- Why You Should Care about the Duty of Care
- Delays at the IRS. What’s Going On?
- IRS Expansion of the Voluntary Classification Settlement Program – Benefit or Risk?
- Canada Creates a New Hybrid Legal Form for Social Enterprise