On April 13, 2012, Senator Marcellino introduced New York Senate Bill 6930 which, if passed, will amend New York not-for-profit corporation law as it pertains to the compensation of executives by nonprofit organizations. At first glance, the bill appears to … Continue reading
- Mad as Hell at the IRS!
- Incorporation 101 for the Social Enterprise
- May 15 is Calendar Year Tax-Exempt Orgs Form 990 Filing Deadline
- UBI Liability – Why the IRS Final Compliance Report for Colleges and Universities is Required Reading for All Nonprofits
- Why You Should Care about the Duty of Care
- Delays at the IRS. What’s Going On?
- IRS Expansion of the Voluntary Classification Settlement Program – Benefit or Risk?
- Canada Creates a New Hybrid Legal Form for Social Enterprise