A number of states require disclosure notice statements on all written materials used when soliciting contributions. Most often the disclosure notice is required to be included on every printed solicitation or written confirmation, receipt, and reminder of a contribution. Customary … Continue reading
- Mad as Hell at the IRS!
- Incorporation 101 for the Social Enterprise
- May 15 is Calendar Year Tax-Exempt Orgs Form 990 Filing Deadline
- UBI Liability – Why the IRS Final Compliance Report for Colleges and Universities is Required Reading for All Nonprofits
- Why You Should Care about the Duty of Care
- Delays at the IRS. What’s Going On?
- IRS Expansion of the Voluntary Classification Settlement Program – Benefit or Risk?
- Canada Creates a New Hybrid Legal Form for Social Enterprise